Sunday, September 14, 2014

Scott Robertson Planes

So I've just watched Scott Robertson's Gnomon video on how to draw planes and I had a go at my own. I didn't deviate to much from what was on the video so my designs aren't really my own. I hope to get onto that at a later date though.

The first one is a pretty boring one as I get my  hand in.

I'm starting to get a bit more confident but still having trouble with how the wings intersect the fuselage.

These are freehand and as can be seen the perspective is a bit off.

Back to ball point.

This one I decided to follow Scott Robertson as he drew his. I simplified the detail elements he put in and put in a few of my own.

This one I decided to go it solo and draw a sort of sub.

2 comments:

Marcelo Baez said...

WOW!! These looks great Tom!

Tom Bonin said...

Cheers mate, it's a fun technique to learn. I hope I can intergrate it into my normal work.